Location04 May, 2019 From 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM SMCCI, 15 Jalan Pinang, Singapore 199147 , Singapore View Map
Explore how Hardware can solve health issues
In this workshop, you will get to learn the different types of sensors available and be able to choose the right one for your hack!
1. Types of sensors and its function.
2. General knowledge on different types of sensors available and choosing the right choice for a design.
3. Knowing the different types of sensors and its types.
4. Choosing types of sensors for a particular function.
5. Understand the needs of sensor in a design
6. Simple hands on practise.
This workshop enables the participants to have a good view of sensors and how does it co-related to the topic of the challenge.
Hardware will be provided!
DATE: 4 MAY 2019 (SATURDAY)
TIME: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
OPEN TO ALL
Singapore Malay Chamberof Commerce & Industry
15 Jalan Pinang, Singapore 199147
THIS EVENT IS PART OF MTC2019 PRE-EVENT WORKSHOPS